AHOY, Mates! It’s 11:20 PM on Wednesday night. Seems insignificant, yes? However, anyone excited about 2019 Cleveland Tall Ships Festival, the wait is over for your chance to snag tickets! They have gone on a sale a wee bit earlier than advertised.
Ticket Purchase Link
Here’s what you need to know about your ticket options:
- $15 gets you access to the festival for a single day.
- Price is reduced to $13 for seniors & former/current military members and $10 for children ages 5-14.
- A ticket fee in the ballpark of $2 is added to each ticket. (Reasonable, considering a service fee on a $15 concert ticket would normally exceed the cost of the ticket itself!)
- Tickets are specific for a particular date. Make sure you purchase your ticket(s) for the desired date you plan to attend. (CleveRock staff is checking with festival officials to see if tickets can be changed or honored for a different day and will report back shortly!)
- Festival grounds are open from 9:30 – 6:00 each day; ship boarding is available from 11:00 – 5:00
- Admission covers the opportunity to view (and board!) the Tall Ships. General admission ticket holders will also be treated to music, reenactments, street performers, as well as the opportunity to purchase delicious festival foods and craft beer.
- $100 gets you access to Parade of Sails on Thursday. Watch the majestic ships sail into North Coast Harbor, mingle with the captains, and be the first to get a peek!
- $250 gets you VIP access for TWO people (for one day only). Free VIP parking, “fast pass” badges to board the ships, and access to VIP restrooms, shaded areas, and light refreshments.
Who wants to go sailing?
There is no better way to enjoy 2019 Cleveland Tall Ships Festival then to hop aboard one of the ships for a 90-minute sailing excursion in Lake Erie! How cool would that be!
Pricing: $65 to sail during the day. $85 for a “Twilight” sail (6:30 – 8:00 or 7:00 – 9:00) — Twilight sails include one free drink!
Three of the ships are available for sails:
All tickets for sails are date/time/ship specific. No exchanges. Advertised as rain or shine.